All from M&S food as I believe the fresh fruit and veg last all week, meaning less wastage and less money spent.
If you're using these meals for weight loss then I recommend purchasing The Weight Loss Programme which calculates your correct calorie deficit based. You can find it here. Use code CHARLOTTE for £5 off your purchase.
All prices correct at time of posting.
This weeks shopping list:
- Romaine lettuce hearts - £1.10
- Whole cucumber - 80p
- 1 yellow pepper - 60p
- 2 chicken fillets - £4.25
- Pulled ham hock - 3 for £8
- Sweet potato falafel - 3 for £8
- Unsmoked bacon rashers - 3 for £8
- Ham and cheese tortellini - £2.25
- Wholemeal pittas - 70p
- Garlic and herb croutons - £1.00
- Red pepper humous - £1.75
- Creamy Caesar dressing - £2.25
- Balsamic dressing - £2.25
- 6 eggs - £1.25
Slightly over this week but close enough!